Perfect for those downsizing, first home buyers or the savvy investor. Ideally located in popular Avenell Heights is this attractive solid brick home. Lovingly cared for and well presented with carpet in the 3 bedrooms and vinyl flooring in the remaining areas. The kitchen is neat, has a good size pantry and flows out to the back undercover outdoor area. The bathroom has been refreshed and is wheelchair friendly. The house has the added convenience of two toilets, one in the main bathroom and the other just off the laundry. With a large lounge room plus a rumpus room (single garage converted) there is ample room here for everyone to have their own space. Great setup if you need two TV rooms or a hobby room or maybe a 4th bedroom.
Safe and secure with security screens throughout and ceiling fans offering a cool comfortable and low maintenance living. Ample carparking with a carport at the front of the property and double lock up Colourbond shed in the back (one side of shed is workshop). There is an extra garden shed and plenty of room for the kids, dog or a pool.
Call Rebecca on 0407137 570 or Michelle on 0412 346 865 to arrange your private viewing. Don't wait or it might be too late to secure this property.
• Well-presented brick home built in 1988
• 3 spacious bedrooms with two rooms having built in robes
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Wheelchair friendly bathroom
• Convenience of two toilets
• Attached garage has been converted to rumpus room
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Solar Power
• Roof has been recently re-screwed
• Garage with parking for 1 vehicle plus workshop
• Garden Shed
• Fully Fenced with side access
• Possible Rent Return $480-$520 per week
• Bundaberg CBD - 4.9km
• St Mary's Catholic School - 1.1km
• Kepnock High School - 2.5km
• Bundaberg Base Hospital - 6.6km
• Bundaberg Airport - 6.4km
• Bargara Beach - 9.2km
Agency Advertising Disclaimer: Galaxy Real Estate have been provided with and have made every effort to verify the correct details of the above information, however, the agent, vendor, nor illustrator cannot provide any guarantee or be held responsible for any omission, undertakings, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing errors in this marketing material. All interested parties should enquire and are responsible for their own independent evaluation to determine if the information is accurate. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified and the necessary due diligence be conducted.