• Super easy corner access for Caravan, Boat or Trailers
• Got a 2 bay shed (approx. 6m x 6m) + Garden Shed
• Single Carport under main roof
• Open Living with large lounge
• Open kitchen / dining / living
• Master bedroom King Size with BIR and fan
• Bedroom 3 good Queen Size with BIR and fan
• Bedroom 2 good Single size with BIR and fan
• Bedroom 4 extra large Single or Office / Hobby room.
• Bathroom with glass shower screen & vanity
• Large Laundry / Utility Room
• Large Rumpus / Media / Gym room
• Separate Storage Room
• Built around 1960
• Rates approx. $1500 per half year
This property would make a great owner occupier home or an investment.
It is in a very convenient location, bus stop only a few metres away; 2 mins drive to fuel station; one block walk to Fish & Chips shop; less than 10 mins walk to medical centre; pharmacy; gym; hairdressers and servo. Close to CBD, Hinkler Shopping, Sugarland Shopping and only 15 mins to Bargara beaches.
Actually located on the corner of Walsh & Hunter Street, which provides great access for the person who has a Caravan or Boat - easy access to the back yard and you already have a large shed/workshop.
The property is currently owner occupied but would make a great investment property because of it's access to facilities and ease to get to all areas of town.
This property is built on a contour height of 23.5m and the 2013 Bundaberg flood level peaked at approx 9.53m. Please check out the Bundaberg Regional Council website "Interactive Mapping" for further information.
Call Cheryle for an Inspection on 0414 88 2575.
Agency Advertising Disclaimer: Galaxy Real Estate have been provided with and have made every effort to verify the correct details of the above information, however, the agent, vendor, nor illustrator cannot provide any guarantee or be held responsible for any omission, undertakings, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing errors in this marketing material. All interested parties should enquire and are responsible for their own independent evaluation to determine if the information is accurate. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified and the necessary due diligence be conducted.