Nicely positioned in a quiet Kepnock estate is this immaculately maintained 3-bedroom brick home. Perfect for the first home buyer, investor or even if you're looking to down-size, this home is ready for you to move in.
All 3 bedrooms a very comfortable size with built-in robes. The dual access bathroom includes a bath, a massive shower and boasts plenty of room. The kitchen dining & sitting area is perfectly positioned over-looking the alfresco area with easy access to the kitchen direct from the dining area or the single lock up garage. The separate main lounge offers a private area escape from the rest of the house.
The large outdoor alfresco area is perfect for entertaining, BBQ's and get-togethers. There is an additional toilet adjacent to the laundry room conveniently positioned close to the 3rd & 4th rooms and the outdoor area. This 691 square meter block is fully fenced with plenty of space in the backyard for the kids and the dog. There is side access to the single Zincalume steel shed perfect for the extra vehicle, caravan or boat.
- An immaculately maintained spacious brick home
- Open & practical kitchen, overlooking the outdoor area with handy servery window
- Combined Dining & Sitting rooms
- Separate Lounge area
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Large master bedroom
- Security screens throughout
- Two-way bathroom with separate toilet plus an additional toilet
- Alfresco outdoor area with shaded ferny
- Attached lock up garage with storage
- Extra single Zincalume steel shed with side access
- Spacious backyard that is neatly maintained
What is it close to?
- Kepnock State High School 1.4km
- Hinkler Central 3.6km
- Bundaberg Base Hospital 5.8km
- Friendly Society Private Hospital 4.8km
- Airport 7.6km
- Bargara Beach 12km
What a find! DON’T MISS OUT – for more information or to arrange your private viewing call Rebecca Beer 0407 137 570 from Galaxy Real Estate
Property Code: 2582