FABULOUS QUALITY...ONLY MOMENTS FROM THE BEAUTIFUL BOTANTIC GARDENS
Ready for its new owners now, Oasis Court is situated in a quality area, offering quiet living, a short stroll to the beautiful Botanic Gardens and an amazing lifestyle.
- Enter the complex via the main gate entrance and you'll instantly feel the quality of this quiet estate.
- The home itself is just stunning and has been well maintained inside and out. Featuring ducted air-conditioning and quality white timber plantation shutters throughout.
- There are 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, the large Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, perfect for entertaining, with an electric cook-top, oven and near new Bosch dishwasher.
- A tropical private fully fenced garden with water fountain, large outdoor entertainment area that provides a beautiful tranquil ambiance.
- The lounge and dining space is lovely with 2 sets of sliding doors with new blinds overlooking the garden and covered entertaining areas.
- Other features include:
6kw Solar System, great sized laundry just a few steps from the outside line, a large double garage with office space, a remote panel lift garage door and ample cupboard/storage space, side access with double gate, Crimsafe security screens & the property is dog friendly.
- Ready for you to move in, soak up the tranquility and enjoy a stroll through the breath-taking gardens.
- Close to the local Shopping Centre, The famous Spotted Dog Tavern & Oodies Cafe
- Only 6 mins to the Bundaberg CBD & 5 mins to the Bundaberg Golf Club.
- BODY CORPORATE: Cheap as chips at $370.00 per half year, covering the road, outer fences and streetlights.
- Great investment with a Rental Appraisal of $500 per week (available on request)
Open for Inspection times available. For further details please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent REBECCA BEER.
Property Code: 2544